Effective September 2017
- Your personal information is collected only when you have knowingly and voluntarily submitted them to us. We may need to collect such information to provide you with our services or address your inquiries. We will protect your personal information in accordance with privacy laws to the best of our abilities.
- When credit cards are being used for any payment herein our third party providers may have the right to keep in their system the particulars of such credit card/s for all initial and subsequent purchases.
- We will not be held responsible for any misuse of the credit card/s you supplied us in relation to any payments herein or any purchases by any third party as they are being used in accordance with clause 2 here above. All credit card details are stored in our system and in the unlikely event that our systems are hacked or broken into we will not be held responsible for such thefts and illegal activities and any or all losses consequential thereto and we would at our earliest possible opportunity report such activities to the police for their further action.
- Our web servers collect data that your web browser sends whenever you visit this website. This information will include but not limited to information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of this website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. We will use third party services including but not limited to Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyse those information.
- All links provided to websites outside of our websites are not under our control. Under no circumstances whatsoever will we be held responsible for the conduct of those websites and it is your sole responsibility to review the terms and conditions before using those websites and their privacy policies.
- If we become aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with our websites, we will take these issues seriously and work to address them.