Website Terms & Conditions
Effective September 2017
In these terms and conditions, “we” and/or “us” and/or “our” refer to Optomeyes Eyewear hereinafter referred to as Optomeyes Eyewear.
Your access to and use of all or any of the contents on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve all rights to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and your use of the website following any such amendment will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as they are current or amended from time to time. It is your sole responsibility that each time you access our website you read and understand these terms and conditions.
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge and confirm that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
- Unless stated otherwise all copyright, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the works of content contained in this website, including but not limited to all design, text, and images are owned by Optomeyes Eyewear. These contents may or may not be identified with a symbol identifying a name, term or item in which copyright or a trademark is held. The lack of such symbol should not, under any circumstances, be construed that the contents are not the intellectual property of Optomeyes Eyewear.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act of Australia, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibilities for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any such linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted and all our rights herein are reserved.
- The information we provide on this website is of a general nature only. We are not providing professional advice and you must obtain independent professional or specialist advice that is appropriate to your circumstances and we give no warranties and accept no liabilities should you use the information to your detriment without obtaining independent advice.
- We give no warranties that the information is free from error or omission and you should use your own care and skill when accessing and using it.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions are excluded.
- We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we cannot be held responsible for any damage to your computer system which arise in connection with your use of our website or any linked website/s.
- To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition shall under no circumstances exceed the amount you paid to access our website.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including all legal expenses arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- The law governing this agreement shall be the laws of the state or territory of Australia in which you are considered a resident. You and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of such state or territory.
- Never delay seeking professional medical advise due to information you have read on our website. If in any doubt contact your local doctor, healthcare professional or optometrist